Essential aspects of good communication:
1. Have the patience to listen. Take and Make the time not only to listen but to clarify by repeating back to person
to make sure you have heard the data properly. God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.
2. Be willing to hear that which you do not want to hear.
Only then can true growth can occur.
3. When listening and talking with people maintain a centrist demeanor.
4. Radiate only love when communicating with people; especially
if you are a trained being with a larger heart flame. Remember with a larger heart flame you are a catalyst.
5. Eye contact not (I contact) Humility with strength will
go farther then volume with out love. One can be strong and humble when heart connected with the other person so one isn't
talking to but communicating with. If other being still does not receive properly then realize they do not want to change.
Then deal with being accordingly as your conscience sees fit.
6. Take responsibility for how you listen. If environment needs to change or you need to change so you at that time
can listen better then be honest with person wanting to communicate with you and set up a place and time that is better. This
demonstrates respect. It is better to do this then not and only get partial data because you were distracted.
7. Take notes, write notes, review notes, read notes, implement
notes, this will stop any un-surety and double talk that comes from not understanding or not paying attention.
8. Say what you feel while you feel what you say while
you feel what the other person says while you look into their eyes. Feeling is half of the mental emotional body or it is
one third of the spiritual-mental-emotional body make up. Heart connecting while communicating helps this.
9. There is no order of importance with these so treat
them all with the same importance.
Sincerely, your Jnandaji